Cavista is seeking a talented communicator to fill the full time position of Director of Communications.
The successful candidate would be an experienced senior-level communications professional who can manage and elevate the Cavista global brand.
As the Director of Communications, the successful candidate will be responsible for regularly developing content and executing communications strategies that increase the visibility of Cavista globally in our industry and market community.
This position will help develop and manage the team that oversees Cavista social media channels and public relations work. We are looking for someone knowledgeable in all aspects of communications and public relations and can take the lead in making things happen.
Cavista is an international firm that provides and empowers organisations with the world’s best technology solutions.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
Deadline: 28 October 2022.
Job type: full-time role
Remuneration: Competitive compensation
1. Regularly developing content and executing communications strategies.
2. Develop and manage the team that oversees Cavista social media channels and public relations work.
3. Understand complex information and synthesize it into a clear message that aligns with the voice, tone and style of Cavista, our CEO and other senior executives
4. Manage and elevate the Cavista global brand, as well as the international presence of our CEO
5. Effectively develop top-notch communications for the Nigerian market that align with the goals and strategies developed by our global partner’s corporate communications, external affairs, and public policy teams.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, or other relevant certification.
2. 10+ years of experience in business communications, journalism, public relations or public affairs.
3. Strong writing (Associated Press writing style), editing, and proofreading skills with experience developing content strategy for web, print, etc., in a clear way.
4. Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
5. Project management for web and print materials required.
6. Excellent knowledge and experience of content and social media best practices for LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
7. Ability to work cross-functionally, and collaborate with teams across multiple jurisdictions.
8. Understanding of measurement metrics in media and communications.
9. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
10. Experience in knowledge management and speech writing is an asset.
11. Experience developing video, graphic design, and editorial is an asset.
12. Proven ability to multitask and work to deadlines, sometimes under pressure.
13. You are a self-motivated and detail-oriented individual.
14. Flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of duties and changing priorities.
15. Possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate information to a variety of publics across cultures.
16. Possess professional maturity, sensitivity with different cultures, and impeccable integrity that exemplify Cavista’s values.
17. Experience managing a personal brand for a business professional or organization
18. B2B technology, SaaS or healthcare experience is ideal
For more information and to apply, interested candidates should click here
I am Chinweuba Michael Tochi, a brand designing specialist that focuses on graphic and website designs. I am also a proficient digital marketer, photographer and a graduate of Biochemistry from one of the most prestigious private universities in Nigeria.