New Narratives (NN) is seeking an editorial director and senior reporter to ensure successful delivery of programs, through providing operational and technical leadership to project, and manage key partnerships.
NN is a women-led U.S tax-exempt organisation founded in 2010 that is the engine behind business innovation and investigative and explanatory journalism at the most impactful news organisations in the Global South.
Location: Monrovia, Liberia
Closing date: 19 July 2022
- 10+ years experience in leading news media in Liberia
- 3+ years in editorial leadership
- Strong relationships and knowledge of Liberian news media
- Ability to work on a multicultural team and maintain effective (remote) communication with colleagues
- Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently
- Proficient with Internet resources and programs such as Dropbox, Google Docs, Adobe Audition, Premier Pro
- Strong skills and experience with production tools such as video and audio recording and broadcasting equipment
- Experience training and mentoring younger journalists
For more information on the job description and responsibilities click here
To apply, send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com