Wootlab Foundation is looking for a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of a researcher and grant writer.
Wootlab Foundation is a tech non profit leveraging technology to promote inclusive and quality education for out-of-school children and youths in Africa.
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Deadline: 19 August 2022
1. Write multiple focused needs assessments/grants weekly.
2. Creating supportive literature reviews and suggesting and/or refining themes, learning objectives, and agendas.
3. Coordinate and review and finalize, grant submission sections according to grant portal requirements, including grant summaries, letters of request, etc
4. Discover grant opportunities, research, draft, and submit proposals while building and maintaining relationships with funders, donors, and others within the community.
5. Maintain records and submit reports related to grant opportunities.
6. Assist with the execution of the foundation’s strategy.
Core skills and competencies
1. Excellent knowledge of proposal submission and fundraising process.
2. Ability to study and understand programs and funding requirements of the organization.
3. Strong research skills and knowledge of information sources.
4. Ability to handle confidential matters with utmost integrity.
5. Multitasking, organizational and time management skills. Ability to meet deadlines.
1. Bachelor’s and/ or Master’s degree in English, communications, creative writing or a related area.
2. A minimum of two years experience in grant writing
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: The description of the role you are applying for should be the subject of your email
I am Chinweuba Michael Tochi, a brand designing specialist that focuses on graphic and website designs. I am also a proficient digital marketer, photographer and a graduate of Biochemistry from one of the most prestigious private universities in Nigeria.