HumAngle Media is seeking a staff writer who will be responsible for providing standard content, such as news reports and features while also supporting the sub-editing desk to ensure standards conform to the style and rules of the publication.
Founded in March 2020, HumAngle is a niche media platform committed to insightful and objective coverage of Africa’s conflict, humanitarian, and development issues.
Closing Date: 01 August, 2022
- Minimum of 3 years of writing experience.
- Proficiency in Google Docs, MS Office, WordPress, and other relevant digital tools.
- In-depth knowledge of writing styles.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Outstanding English writing skills.
- Demonstrable published articles portfolio.
- Knowledge of current affairs, including conflict dynamics in Nigeria and the Sahel region.
To apply, click here.